In this episode we will discuss how to face fear and overcome
- Fear manifests in three ways
Fight, flight or freeze
- We can fear many things, including
-Loss of control
-Threat of harm
- As a special needs parent, you may find yourself facing many of the situations that can trigger fear.
- Fear can be helpful. You can make it work for you!
-recognize that having courage does not mean having an absence of fear.
-learn to trust yourself
-take small, but steady steps forward
-remind yourself that this moment will not last forever
- To find more about The Journey, visit the website